Wednesday, November 30, 2011

It is time to enter the technology age. My son would say I am computer illiterate.  I would say I appreciate a face to face conversation and good old fashioned pen and paper.  But, since I am enjoying looking at all of the beautiful creations on so many websites and blogs I thought that I should attempt to blog. 
So my son is in college and I enjoy the company of my rescue Greyhound, Bella.  I love, love, love scrapbooking and making cards.  I have recently started sending cards to Operation Write Home .  What a great feeling it is serving our troops in such a small but significant way.

1 comment:

  1. Lee Ann - my apologies - your precious Bella is a greyhound, duh!!! And she's truly amazing!! Guess what - my precious rescue Boxer is named Bella too!!!

    Hugs my friend!
    Audrey

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...