Saturday, January 14, 2012

OWH's Floral Fantasy

OWH's Stars and Stamp Blog presents crafters with another opportunity to participate in a card challenge. This week's Midweek Throwdown is to make a card using flower/s. I really liked this challenge as I have alot of floral stamps.  Currently, one of my favorites is this lily from ODBD. 
I CASed this beautiful vintage-like valentine card that I made at stamp club earlier this month.  I just love the layout.  Thanks, Trevis, for a great card!
The recipe for the lily card is as follows:
  • cardstock is SU's pretty in pink, whisper white, and certainly celery
  • designer paper is SU
  • lily is from ODBD- Mother Theresa set; sentiment is SU
  • pretty in pink grosgrain ribbon, Cuttlebug ef, linen thread, Spellbinders, pretty in pink ink, Copics, Memento black ink
Thanks for looking!  I so appreciate your feedback!

7 comments:

  1. Both of these cards are beautiful! The way you gently inked the embossing folder is great. I only recently discover ODBD when they started sponsoring the Operation Write Home monthly challenges but I agree they have so many lovely designs including this lily. Wonderful work on both of these!

    Paula S.
    OWH Blog Team
    Operationwritehome.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. I also like the inking on the embossing folder and the mainly pink and green color scheme. Thanks for playing in our Midweek Throwdown challenge at Operation Write Home Stars & Stamps!
    ~Lee Mae Operation Write Home MWT Assistant

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are awesome, love the embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really pretty cards. Great colors and paper choices!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards, I enjoyed visiting your blog today! Thanks for playing in our Midweek Throwdown challenge at Operation Write Home Stars & Stamps this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards -LOVE this color combination.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...