Monday, September 24, 2012

A Clean and Simple Monday

Although I should really be cutting paper for a card club tomorrow, I really wanted to play in the CAS challenge at Splitcoast Stampers today.  Today's challenge is based on a great layout.  It seems like I never have enough thank you cards, so I opted to make this autumn thank you-


Very simple and a one-layer (sort of) card, but I think it  packs a big punch!  The card base is Naturals Ivory.  The leaf is from the Gently Falling set and  stamped in Stazon brown, More Mustard, Cajun Craze, and Elegant Eggplant.  The sentiment is from the Curly Cute set and is stamped in Chocolate Chip.  The "little extras" include the scoring behind and below the leaf as well as the linen thread loops behind the leaf.  The leaf is popped up on dimensionals. 

Thanks for visiting my blog and have a blessed week!
Lee Ann

3 comments:

  1. Just saw this on SCS and had to stop by to tell you how much I love it! The scoring and soft loops of thread are the perfect subtle backdrop for your beautiful leaf! You've inspired me to try this design ... I think it will be very suitable for mailing, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous. Love the effect of the twine behind the leaf.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is just beautiful!! Love how simple the design is!! I will be featuring this card on My Crafty Picks #78 with a link back to your blog on 9-30-12. Make sure to stop by to check out all the picks and to pick up your blog badge to display on your blog for being featured!!

    If you wish to decline please email me by responding to this comment to let me know.

    Have a great day!!
    Tiffany Bauer
    http://www.mycraftyworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...