Monday, December 10, 2012

Another Go at CAS Cards

 Please excuse the mess!  Blog under construction. 

Today's CAS challenge at SCS was based on a piece of fabric-a lovely floral in grays, mustard yellow, white and red.  Here is my take on that challenge-





I feel I am still working out some "kinks" with the cas (clean and simple) style.  The more I look at this card though, the more it grows on me.  I stamped the flowers on Whisper White CS and fussy cut them.  The Swirl is stamped in Basic Gray and the florals adhered to the panel, with one of them popped up on dimensionals. The flower centers were watercolored with Cherry Cobbler ink; I added pearls colored with a Copic marker to one flower center.  The panel was machine stitched and popped up on dimensionals. 
Thanks so much for stopping by my corner of blogland.
Blessings to you!

Lee Ann  :)

Supplies used-
Stamps-SU Everything Eleanor, Tiny Tags
Paper-More Mustard, Whisper White, Naturals White
Ink-Basic Gray, Cherry Cobbler
Other-pearls, dimensionals, sewing (machine)

1 comment:

  1. Wow - this is wonderful! Love your amazing simplistic CAS card with the pop of Red!! Very nice! Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...