Monday, October 14, 2013

Z Becky Brown Debute

Hello Friends!
I have exciting news to share with you today; I am a proud member of the Z Becky Brown Design Team!  Z Becky Brown makes a fun and unique style purse that you can customize yourself, using your favorite crafting supplies, be it stamps, mixed media or fabric.
My first purse was made with a wonderful background stamp from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps that I stamped multiple times over my entire purse insert.  I used several different mediums to color the poppies.

I started with watercoloring the poppies with Stampin' Up's Poppy Parade reinker and an aquabrush.  Then I wanted to go back in and hightlight areas with Prismacolor Pencils.  I ended up using the pencils a lot more than I had planned!


 To make the flower centers, I used a blender pen to add a mixed media black ink then added black ep and heat embossed.  I used a gold pen to outline the veins. 


That is it for me today; stop by Wednesday when I will have another Z Becky Brown custom inert posted!  In the meantime, check out the Design Team Gallery on the Z Becky Brown site

Have a blessed week!

Lee Ann  :)

Products used-
Stamps-Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps- Poppy Background Stamp
paper- Stampin' Up white cs
Ink-Stazon Black. Poppy Parade, black Mixed Media ink
Other- Prismacolor Pencils, black ep, Gold pen

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...