Thursday, September 4, 2014

I'm Batty for Top Dog Dies!

Hey Everyone!

It's hard to believe we are into the month of September!  Before you know it, trick or treaters will be knocking on our doors! 
I used the fun Halloween Trio Die Set from Top Dog Dies for my not-so-spooky card.  The dies are just the right size for cards and for scrapbooking your Halloween pics. 


 I die cut this batty guy from a layer of black cardstock with double sided tape on it.  Then I covered the double sided adhesive with black glitter.  Googlie eyes finished him off!
The back panel is stamped with sentiments from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Buggin' Ya Stamp Set. 

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a blessed week!

Lee Ann  :)

5 comments:

  1. Love your card, those goggle eyes are so fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! I love the sentiment forming the BG :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glittery bat with google eyes?! Yes please!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a super cute, fun card. What a fabulous glittery bat.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...