Wednesday, September 24, 2014

More Dazzling inspiration

Hello Everyone!

We are back with a new challenge at Add A Little Dazzle! This week we are working with colors, and some beautiful ones at that!


Here is your inspiration photo~


The challenge is to use any three of the following colors- Brushed Bronze, Outrageously Orange, Glimmering Gold, Dark Chocolate, Copper.

I chose to cut my Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps trees from Brushed Bronze, Dark Chocolate, and Glimmering Gold Add A Little Dazzle craft metal sheets.  I actually used the Inlaid Die technique here and backed the trees with the same cardstock as the top panel- PTI's Rustic Cream cardstock.
I embossed the bottom portion of the front panel with a wood grain ef and then ran a piece of natural ribbon and a strip of Glimmering Gold craft metal across the card, dividing embossed and non-embossed areas.  
The sentiment is from one of my favorites,  Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Across the Miles Stamp Set.  I heat embossed this in gold on a vellum banner.  My 3 buttons are SU's faux wood buttons and I have added a bit of Hemptique cord to each.  I am linking this up to Simon Says Stamp Wednesday 'Anything Goes' challenge

These colors are perfect for making a masculine card- hope you can play along with us!  You do not have to use craft metal, but if you have it we would love it if you did!  As always, there is a prize for one lucky winner!
 
If you just have to have some of your own metal craft sheets to create beautiful fall cards or the ever-difficult masculine card, you can do so HERE.  I thank you in advance as I 
get credit for your purchase.  
Thank YOU!

Have a blessed day!  

Lee Ann  :)

Products used-
Stamps-Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Across the Miles
Paper- PTI Rustic Cream, SU vellum and Early Espresso
Ink- Versamark
Other- Add a Little Dazzle Craft Metal Sheets, Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Forest Silhouette Dies, MFT Fishtail Flag Stax Die-Namics, Gold ep, Tim Holtz embossing folder, Hemptique cord, SU faux wood buttons, Crystal Effects, SU ribbon


7 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty fall card! I love those bare trees.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving your craft metal creations, Lee Ann…what a beautiful fall card full of shine and texture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card and I must get that Forest Silhouette tree die. The metallic sheets look great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty Lee Ann. Love the different textures on the trees.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi Lee Ann! stunning tress, gorgeous! so glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...