Wednesday, November 5, 2014

A Little Purple and Green

Hello!

I have a confession to make- I am not a fan of purple.  I do not mean to offend all of you purple fans, it is just not for me.  Some things, however, require purple.  Take these blackberries; this is another NBUS that I pulled out to finally use.  It is a Serendipity image that deserved to be inked up!


A friend just had surgery and this seemed the perfect card for her.  Get Well Soon is stamped inside.

As luck would have it, this week Curtain Call has an inspiration photo with purple in it.   The purple  has quite a bit of red in it.  While it is hard to see, I have dotted RV 13 in my berries-a perfect match for the Curtain Call color.  I also have borrowed the green and yellow from the inspiration photo.


I borrowed the sketch from Jen at Deconstructing Jen~


...and I am linking up at the 'Thinking of You' Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a blessed week!

Lee Ann  :)
supplies Used-
Stamps- Serendipity, sentiment SU
Paper- SU Naturals whtie, Concord Crush, Curious Metallic white
Ink-Memento Tuxedo Black
Other- Copics, Simply Scored, MFT Circle Stax Die-Namics


6 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, Lee Ann. You've used the purple well in that it showcases rather than overtakes. I can relate re the purples - although I do quite like the dark purples I rarely pull them out to use them. As for Rich Razzleberry - blech!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really gorgeous! I love the way you colored the flowers and you did a great job with that color scheme! Thanks for joining us for DS175

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lee Ann this is so beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Curtain Call!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, this is stunning...luv your coloring! so glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully done! Love the soft bow. Thanks for joining us at The Curtain Call.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card Lee Ann. Love the image and the FANTASTIC coloring. Thank you for playing along with us at the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...