Sunday, May 10, 2015

A Smile For Mom

Happy Mother's Day to All the Moms out there!

I have a quick post today, sharing a card I made with my mom in mind.  She taught me to love traveling and she still loves to travel and see new places.  She will be getting out of the hospital tomoorrow (after a stay of over a month) and I want to have some cards to cheer her up.


I used some map themed dsp from SU as will as the On Film Framelits from SU.  The stamps are Sugar Pea Designs.  I added a bit of Crystal Effects to the heart/camera, though it is hard to see here.  I got my inspiration from
Sugar Pea Designs sketch~

Colour Q colors~

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, "Don't Abandon the Coral".
I also used the inspiration at The Curtain Call, but was a few hours late to upload my card. 

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a blessed week!

Lee Ann  :)

4 comments:

  1. Great card! I love the camera you used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool card! I love all the layers and the fun photography theme! Thanks for joining us at colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, Lee Ann, love your trendy design! So happy to see you at the colourQ, thanks for playing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card...love all your wonderful details. Thank you so much for playing along with us at ColourQ, hope to see you again next week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...