Sunday, November 1, 2015

Many Thanks!

Hello and Happy November!  Yeah!  We are heading into my favorite time of year!

So last week was probably one of the worst weeks I have had in many years.  But God saw me through it along with the help of a supportive principal.  I wanted to express my thanks to him, so
used the darling MFT Harvest Mouse stamp set. 


This is one of my favorite new sets- so adorable!  I hope this card is 'masculine' enough.  What do you think?
The sketch is from Happy Little Stampers~


And the fabby colors are from Color Throwdown~


I am also linking up to Virginia's View Challenge- 'Texture'.  

Thanks so much for stopping by! 

Have a very blessed week!

Lee Ann  :)


10 comments:

  1. I think this is a great way to say thank you! Hope this is a better week for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card... I love the addition of the burlap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling card, I love that mouse! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The little mouse is adorable and I love how you used the burlap...beautiful design!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous design. Lee Ann! I love the colors and the use of Fall themed images. The added burlap sure is a lovely touch in this! Thanks for entering Virginia's View Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet!! That fact that the little critter has an apple is PERFECT! Hope this week is better for you.
    Thanks for playing along at HLS.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so sweet! I love the added texture the burlap gives. Thanks so much for playing along with the Happy Little Stampers November Sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just way too cute!! Love that stamp set! Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is super cute and masculine too, Lee Ann. I love all of the little details. Praying that you are enjoying better times and that the Lord is blessing you at work. Thanks for playing along at Happy Little Stampers Sketch Challenge this month. Melissa - DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super design and detail!
    Thanks for playing along at Happy Little Stampers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...