Monday, February 15, 2016

Sneaking in Another Card!

Hi Again!

Second post of the day, I know, but I really wanted to sneak this card into Color Throwdown's Challenge. 


The colors are unique and spoke to me-  :) 


I decided to ink up this new to me Unity image- I am planning on using it for my niece's high school graduation.  The girl is colored with Copics and the background is a combination of sponging and colored pencils.  Still learning how to used pencils for a background.
I used Rich Razzleberry to mat the image, but you would never know it.  Everytime I take a pic of that color, it comes out looking black or dark brown.  It really is Razzleberry though, just like in the color challenge! 
I was inspired by a card a spotted in the Unity Facebook group to pull out this die that has not been used in ages.  I have used embossing paste to give texture to the background.

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a blessed week! 

Lee Ann  :)

9 comments:

  1. This is stunning! Love the embossing and the image is so sweet. Your coloring is just perfect and I love the mat color! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, Lee Ann! You do such amazing things with Unity stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous coloring on a beautiful card, Lee Ann! So glad you could join us this week at the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet, beautiful, serene image, Lee Ann! Really love this palette, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a darling image and your coloring is over the top gorgeous!!!! Thanks for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowsers !!! thats just gorgeous ! Debi x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I woke up this morning and this was the first thing I saw!! Oh WOW! She is simply gorgeous! The yellow grabbed me and the razzle berry is so luscious that all I keep thinking about is spring. It almost made my mouth water! Ever see artwork that affected you physically as well as emotionally?? Well, this is it for me. I love this Lee Ann!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful!
    Your coloring is fantastic, and the background of the image is great!
    Also love the card base and the way you have used the embossing folder :))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...