Sunday, April 10, 2016

Sunday Fun

Hi Everyone!

Hope you are having a refreshing weekend.  I worked my tail off in the yard this weekend (wish I could say that literally, but unfortunately not!).  Sat down last night to finish a card that had become a nightmare.  It has been in the works for about a week now and has been redone, pulled apart, repainted, recut, re-everything!
Finally put it together and this is what I got~


This is one of my all time favorite images and sadly, I think this series has been discontinued.  It is from Lil Inkers.  I colored him with Copics.  It started out die cut using the outside the box technique.  But when I accidently stamped the circle while stamping the sentiment, I had to fussy cut it out.
I used Lawn Fawn Stitched Edge Dies for the border.  The first time (yes, that was redone too) I decided after the fact to add the stitching and tried to do it after the panel was adhered to the card base.  Let me just say, do NOT do that!  Unless you are interested in starting over! :)
I love raindrops, which are my fave sequins from SSS.
I used the sketch from MOJO Monday~
And the Inspiration Board from Butterfly Reflections Ink~

I am a sucker for yellow and gray.  Pink is in the child's cheeks.  :)  I did not add the green.  Hope that is OK!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Lee Ann  :) 

5 comments:

  1. Totally awesome card! Love the yellow and gray. Fabulously designed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so seriously cool! LOVE that fabulous stormy background. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant, love the layout and colours you used. He is a real cutie and the dark sky behind the clouds are a perfect addition.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the design of this card and such a sweet image!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...