Sunday, May 1, 2016

Knock Your Socks Off!

Hi Everyone and Happy MAY!!!
Wow, I cannot believe it is May already; and knowing how things are at work this time of year, the remainder of the school year is going to fly by.  I squeezed in a bit of stamping time to play in the Retrosketches Challenge this week, as well as the current Colour Q Challenge.
This Unity image had yet to see ink, so I was thrilled to see how well it would work for the sketch.


The dark frame is navy blue, I just could not get it to photograph right.  The card base is scored, just for fun!

Here is your sketch~


And your colors~


These are definitely not colors I would have leaned towards on my own, so it was a good challenge!
I am also linking up to Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, 'Anything Goes'. 


Thanks much for stopping by and have a blessed week!

Lee Ann  :)


3 comments:

  1. Lee Ann I love this card. What a brilliant stamp and sentiment. One my husband could do with :). I love the scoring of the base card as well, all comes together perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great, fun card !
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun image, Lee Ann, and I love the way you colored these socks! Thanks for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...