Sunday, May 7, 2017

Paper Pieced Friends

Hello and Happy Sunday Everyone!

We are finally drying out here in St Louis after all the rain.  I was not personally affected by the flooding that occurred here, but we were off of school 3 days due to staff not being able to get to work with so many roads being shut down.  Now we have sunshine and perfect temps!
Add to that the bonus of getting my April Unity KOTM this weekend, and you have a pretty great weekend! 
I could not wait to ink up my new stamps-



I love Angie's Girls and this pair was calling my name.  I used the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches and played along with Unity's paper piecing challenge this week.  There is something satisfying when using scraps of paper that seem to accumulate over night.  :)

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Lee Ann :)


3 comments:

  1. Pretty card! Perfetc paper piecing! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card! Love that image and the colours and sentiment are fabulous! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is stunning, Lee Ann! Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...