Sunday, December 3, 2017

New Team, New Stamps!

Hello, Hello!

I am back!  And with good news to boot!  I am now a Design Team Member for Technique Junkies.  My crafty break did me so much good and now I am enjoying crafting and playing with new goodies.   I have been having so much fun with Technique Junkies stamps and of course, it is all about Christmas right now.
This clean Christmas card was made with a background stamp~


I used a couple of different techniques to turn this Layered Swirls background image into the main focal point.

I started by stamping the image in Memento Desert Sand on Neenah Solar White paper.  Then, using Copics, I took a stab at no line coloring and colored in lots of the leafy scrolls.  The red berries were added in.
Second, I sponged red ink on the background for a little more color than the Desert Sand.  The sentiment, which is from the Gifts of Christmas set, was stamped in black ink, using my MISTI for perfect placement. 
I used a MFT stitched basics edge die for the curve on the image panel.  The card seemed like it needing something else, so I added texture via a dry embossed background panel.  Gold twine finishes it off!
Stop by next week to see how I use this stamp in a completely different way!

I am linking up to the Fab n Funky card challenge- Christmas

Want to buy yourself a Christmas present?  Use 
code TJ10LeeAnn for 10% off your order! 



Thanks so much for stopping by!

Lee Ann  :)

3 comments:

  1. Wooo hooo! What a great team to join, you'll do them proud! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow and congratulations! You are definitely DT worthy and this card is proof. I just love everything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card, and congrats on your good news. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...