Monday, January 8, 2018

Birthdays and Donuts

Hello All!

I was in need of new birthday stamps and this adorable new stamp, Birthdays and Donuts, from Technique Junkies fit the bill!  You can find this and the rest of the new release at Technique Junkies! Today is the last day to automatically get 15% off any of the new release stamps.  If you are interested in other TJ stamps, use code TJ10LeeAnn for a 10% discount


Fun, Fun, Fun!  The stamp comes as a singular image, but I fussy cut the donuts out so they fit my scalloped edge.  I masked the donuts off when I stamped the sentiment.

Super simple!

EDIT- Hoo boy, sorry all, I forgot to finish this post before it published.
Donuts are colored with Copics.

I am linking up to the Just Us Girls Challenge, Anything Goes, as well as Seize the Birthday Anything Goes.  


Thanks for stopping by!

Lee Ann~

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, this is adorable and I love that sentiment. Your card is perfect in every way! Thanks so much for linking up this week at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fun! Love the colours, the layout and the delicious looking donuts! Thanks for playing along at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA! TRUE to that sentiment! Thanks for joining in at JUGS and STB~!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...