Sunday, October 7, 2012

Neutral Inspiration

I have discovered a new challenge that appeals to me, as I really like inspiration challenges.  This one is called "Inspired By".  Here is the inspirational picture I used tonight-


Wonderful photo, isn't it?  I have decided, after working on this challenge, that I definitely need some pumpkin stamps.  I wanted to go with the neutral color theme and the fall theme, but couldn't find anything fall-ish to work. Still, I really loved the colors and the patterns and texture in the photo as well.  So, after all that, here is my finished card-


I embossed the Stampin' Up Hello Doiley stamp in black on Very Vanilla CS.  The dsp is from the Howlstooth and Scaringbone dsp.  Ribbon is unknown.  All in all, a pretty simple card-

Thanks so much for visiting my blog!  Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. What a stunning creation, love that doily stamp! Thanks for playing at Inspired By.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...