Saturday, November 17, 2012

China Pattern

Hello All!
It is a beautiful Saturday here and I had an enjoyable morning taking a class with a friend at a local scrapbook store.  It is always a good time when you get a bunch of paper crafting women together! 
Today's Inspiration Challenge at SCS uses a site called Fishs Eddy-strange name, I know!  They do have some cool stuff though, despite their strange name. I have a thing for kitchen stuffs and china.  This vintage restaurant plate caught my eye and gave me my inspiration-


Here is my cas take on this challenge-



This was a simple card to make, but hard to photograph; it may be the person behind the camera as I could not photograph the card I made last night either!  I simply sponged Regal Rose ink over my Little Leaves die cuts, embossed the sentiment in gold, added a bow and added a couple of curly ques made out of thin strips of gold cs, and curled with a quilling tool.

Thanks so much for visiting!  Have a blessed weekend!

Lee Ann

Supplies used-
Stamps-Sal-a-bration Elementary Elegance
Paper-Very Vanilla, Brushed Gold
Ink-Regal Rose, Versamark
Other-dimensionals, gold ep, VV seam binding, Apothecary Framelits, Little Leaves die



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...