Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Guest Designing with the Sweet Stamp Shop!

Hello All!
I am thrilled to say that I have the pleasure of designing for Nicole Rixon and The Sweet Stamp Shop this month!  Today is New Release Day and Nicole has 2 fun sets for us!  I am sharing my card, using the quirky, fun set, Eye Love-


 My main image is embossed in silver ep and cut out with a Spellbinder die.  It is matted on Echo Park dp which has been cut out with an Apothecary Framelit from SU.  The 20/20 image is stamped repeatedly on white cs and cut out with an Apothecary Framelit; it is layered on a mat of Very Vanilla cs.  I have popped up the main image as well as the main panel on dimensionals.   Fabulous pearls finish off the card!  It's a perfect set!

And my favorite stamp in the set?  This gorgeous word stamp!  I just love the script, don't you?

For this card I started by die cutting out a heart and then coloring it in with Copics; I then stamped the sentiment.   It is matted on a piece of cs with 4 squares of Authentique dp.   The heart is popped up on dimensionals as is the entire panel.  A flourish of pearls is added along with a row of roses.  Took very little time, but results in lots of romance! 

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Have a blessed day,
Lee Ann  :)

Products used-card 1-
Stamps-Sweet Stamp Shop- Eye Love
Paper-white cs, SU Very Vanilla cs, Echo Park dp
Ink- Pretty in Pink, Memento Black, Versamark
Other-silver embossing powder, Stampin' Up Apothecary Framelits, Spellbinder dies, dimensionals, pearls

card 2-
Stamps-Eye Love
Paper-white cs, Authentique
Ink-Memento black
Other-Copics, dimensionals, Stampin' Up Roses ribbon,  pearl flourish (Micheal's)

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE your cards, especially that first one! You're my pick for favorite card of the new release post. What a cool use of those die shapes, love how you framed the central image, and great paper choices. Has a modern, fresh, funky feel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such beautiful cards!!! that silver embossing powder just steals the show!! i love it!! but i do agree with you - the script of the word always is so gorgeous!! it definitely merits a card for itself!! beautiful cards!! wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is delightful! Love the softer colors in the background and the POP of pink and red with the silver embossing on the white in the foreground! It is sure to make anyone smile! Thanks for sharing and I hope you had a fun-filled Birthday! You don't look a day over 25!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards Lee Ann!! The first one is fun, the second one is elegant, my favorite too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two GORGEOUS cards Lee Ann - hope you have a FABULOUS Birthday too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. your eye love card is my fave in that group!
    and HAPPY BIRTHDAY too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...