Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Sew it Up with Splitcoaststampers!

Good Morning! 
Coming to you again from San Antonio, Texas with a card and a plug for Splitcoaststamper's annual Dare To Get Dirty Challenges.  My challenge today for SCS members is to sew on your card, whether it be with a sewing machine, by hand or faux stitching with your paper piercer.  Why not head over to SCS where, as a member of SCS, you can play in all of the 40 plus challenges and have an opportunity to win lots of great prizes! Not a member of SCS? It is easy to join
Here is my sample card for the challenge!


I used a fun set I found in my LSS by Pink Persimmon.  I finally took the plunge and colored up my first people image with Copics.  The dress and purse are paper pieced with dp from MME. I made the bow with a strip of muslin. 

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Lee Ann  :)

Products used-
Stamps-Pink Persimmon
Paper-Stampin Up More Mustard and Bahama Bay cs, MME dp, Flourishes white cs, October Afternoon dp
Ink-Memento Tuxedo Black
Other-sewing machine, MME chipboard button, SU vintage trinket pin, SU linen thread, muslin

2 comments:

  1. Wow...I DO love your style! The paper piecing here is just wonderful....and the bow is perfection. I never think to play along with SCS...but this sounds like a fun one! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Lee Ann. I love that cool vintage image and your copic people coloring is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...