Saturday, December 7, 2013

A Tattered Rose

Hello Friends!  I have a quick share for you this evening of a card I made for Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenge which is to add stitching on our card.  I wanted to get my newest Flourishes stamp inky. 

I colored my image with Prismacolor pencils and fussy cut it out.  The rest is pretty self explanatory.  Supplies are listed below. 

Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed Sunday!

Lee Ann  :)

Supplies Used-
Stamps- Flourishes Old Tea Rose, Stampin' Up Everything Eleanor
Paper- Neenah Solar White, SU Basic Black, Whisper White, Specialty dsp and First Edition dsp (retired)
Ink- Crumb Cake, Memento Tuxedo Black
Other- Stampin' Up white ribbon, Spellbinders Circle Nestabilities and Classic Petal Edgeabilities, sewing machine


3 comments:

  1. This is a stunning card! I love the way you colored the rose! Just a gorgeous all around card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is gorgeous!! Your perfectly colored flower is soft soft and pretty. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lee Ann, this is amazing! Love your soft colors and that beautiful coloring of your rose....perfection! I am so glad you could play along with us this week at Flourishes for our Timeless Tuesday Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...