Friday, June 20, 2014

A Die~Namite MetaMorphosis

Hello Everyone!

I feel like I have been gone forever; I was vacationing in the Southwest with my son ( who kindly agreed to accompany his mom!).  Now I get to enjoy relaxing at home the rest of my summer and get back to crafting!
Today I am sharing a card with a really special-to-me message-


Yes, so often I feel like the caterpillar, with nothing to live for.  But the end is just the beginning in the Master's grand plans! How grateful I am for that!
For this card, I used 4 Die~Namites Dies.  The first is Butterfly Frenzy, which has mutliple fluttering butterflies, but they are perfect individually for putting together little vignettes.  My two toned butterfly is lightly painted with Luminartes Silks Ice Paint for shimmer.  The antennae are coated with Crystal Effects.



My background oval is made with another brand new die, the Shady Tree Die.  Yes, I used tree dies on this card!  I cut two white trees out, removed much of the trunk and then adhered them inside the white oval, one right side up and one up side down. 


I made my floral spray with the new, Small Ivy Die and a new-to-me die, the Knobby Branch Die.  Oh boy, these are both great background fillers for floral sprays.  








I have used some fantastic cardstock for the back panel- I just love this stuff from CutCardStock.  It is super heavy and has this wonderful woodgrain embossing to it.  It is called Nature Gmund Savanna- yes, it really is called that!  Funny name, fabulous cardstock!
The sentiment is from sweet ' Sassy Stamps set, Majestic Monarchs.


Products used- Stamps-snss Majestic Monarchs/ Paper- CutCardStock Nature Gmund Savanna; SU vellum, Soft Suede, Bahama Breeze, Pool Party, River Rock, Whisper White, Crumb Cake/ Other-Die~Namites Dies Butterfly Frenzy, Small Ivy, Knobby Branch, Shady Tree; MFT Fishtail Flag Stax Die-Namics, SU Oval Framelits, SU woodgrain ef, SU vintage brad

Lastly, I thought I would share a couple of photos from our Southwest vacation-



Yes, one of our stops was the Grand Canyon.  Thanks for letting me bore you!

Thanks so much for visiting; everyone one of you is truly appreciated. 
Have a blessed day! 

Lee Ann  :)

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful, love the pictures too, your card is amazing and I love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is fabulous! Great use of the different dies~

    Wasn't the Grand Canyon spectacular?!!! It took my breath away...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, Lee Ann! The dimension you've created is amazing. Love those photos too! Looks spectacular!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...