Saturday, October 11, 2014

Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps and Trendy Techniques

Hello Everyone and Happy Saturday!

I have been wanting to try the Inlaid Die Technique in which the dies cuts are inlaid within die cuts.  I guess it could be called the Double Inlaid Die Technique.  I used my Leaf Silhouettes stamps and dies from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps to give this a try.


I love the way this turned out.  The feeling of movement is achieved by using the trendy cascade design; I added some background texture using an image from the snss Grunge Elements set.
I am linking this up to Great Impressions Autumnal Elegance October Challenge, as well as Addicted to Stamps and More, Anything Goes. 
The cue word over at CAS-ology is ' Splatter'.  Not quite sure my card is cas enough for CAS-ology, but thought I would give it a try. 



Thanks so much for visiting today!
Have a blessed week!

Lee Ann  :)

Products Used-
Stamps-Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Leaf Silhouettes, Grunge Elements, Beary Bountiful Autumn
Paper- SU Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Naturals Ivory, Tangerine Tango
Ink- Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, Island Indigo, Crumb Cake, Pumpkin Pie
Other- Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Leaf Silhouettes Dies, SU linen thread and faux wood button

12 comments:

  1. gorgeous Fall card, love the leaves...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your falling leaves, Lee Ann. And the inlaid die-cutting technique is quite addictive :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card I so need to try this technique sometime <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice work with this technique. It isn't something I have done yet so must give it a go. The leaves are beautiful! Thanks so much for playing along at ATSM xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Fall to you too! I love your card! Those leaves just make it pop! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job with the inlaid die technique! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Great Impressions!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the tone-on-tone stamping - it looks fantastic! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty card, love the texture of the leaves. Thank you so much for joining this week at CASology

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is super fabulous! LOVE the great leaves and the color combo is perfect! Thanks for joining us at Great Impressions! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty card! I love how you arranged your autumn leaves...the colors and textures are amazing, too!
    So glad to have you with us this week at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...