Thursday, November 20, 2014

What's the Word with Top Dog Dies?

Hello Again!

Top Dog Dies has released MORE dies!  Wow, I love the word dies they are coming out with! They have the great seasonal ones- Give Thanks and Merry Christmas- and now they have all occasion ones as well.


I paired the Top Dog Dies Cool Cats Die Set with two new Die Sets- Hello Die Set and the fabulous Gift Tag Die Set!  I also created a frame using the brand new Thank You Die Set.  I thought the sequins made such a cute collar!
I used to think I could not make a card without stamping, but these dies make it so easy- and quick!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Stay warm, everyone!

Lee Ann  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...