Monday, December 29, 2014

Fave Five of 2014 and a Linky Party!

Hi Everyone! 

I was not planning a post today, but I could not resist linking up to a new-to-me blog.  It started at Vicki D.'s blog, where she shared her favorite 5 Christmas cards made in 2014.  She then linked up to Debby's blog, who has some simply amazing creations to share, as well as a linky party for anyone to share their favorite 5 Christmas cards.
I decided to give it a go, so here we are-


 One of the last cards I made this Christmas season, a clean and simple card using Top Dog Dies Cool Cats and Darling Deer. Sentiment is from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps.  I love how this turned out. 


I initially was going for a red on red card, with the contrast being the white snowflakes, but there was just not enough punch to it.  I used the inlaid die technique here, I think my fave new technique for 2014.  I used Top Dog Dies Darling Deer and Merry Christmas dies here.


All of the sentiments are from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps.  I have been wanting to try this collage of sentiments for some time, but was not able to do it well until purchasing my new favorite gadget of 2014, my Misti.  I love the classic look of this clean and simple card.


I could not go through a season without using my all time favorite snowman!  He is covered in clear glitter and is from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps.


This one surprised me!  I love this nativity scene and wanted to do it up in neutrals.  As I played around with designs and papers, somehow this chevron paper made its way to the craft table.  While very busy, I love how it adds a punch of color and brings out the nativity.  This is also a Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps stamp. 

That's it for me!  Off to link up to the linky party! 

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a blessed last week of 2014!

Lee Ann  :)

10 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! They are all wonderful - the kitty hair embellie makes me smile! Hugs, Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful cards!! And I am so lucky to have one of them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a gorgeous selection of Christmas cards.
    Thank you for joining in my Favourite Five Christmas cards.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lee Ann this is a stunning series of Christmas designs and such a wonderful reflection of your awesome creative talent. Thank you so much for sharing them. Also wishing you a 2015 filled with tons of love and happiness xxx
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wasn't this fun! Your eye candy is quite fabulous and I had forgotten you got a MISTI - yeah- that is awesome for the collage sentiment card! Looking forward to what you bring us in 2015~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lee Ann your makes are so stylish and so elegant, beautiful work. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...