Thursday, December 4, 2014

It's December with Top Dog Dies!

Hi Everyone!

I'm back with more inspiration from Top Dog Dies.  I used the fabulous Darling Deer Die for this card~


I die cut the deer from red cs and then heat embossed it with a snowflake image.  Using the inlaid die technique, I then added the die cut to the negative die space on a piece of white cs.   I secured the die with some washi tape on the back.  The words 'Merry Christmas' were then die cut from the panel (with Darling Deer Die inset) and then again die cut from grey cs.  The words 'Merry Christmas' were then placed, also using the inlaid die technique.
Bling to the antlers gives some fun sparkle to the card.
I think this is my favorite color combo for Christmas this year.  How about you?  Do you have a favorite color combo this season?
I am linking this card up to Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, which is Christmas!  

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Blessings,

Lee Ann  :)

1 comment:

  1. Such a fun patterned deer! Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...