Saturday, April 25, 2015

Black and White with Kraftin' Kimmie!

Good Morning and Happy Weekend Everyone!

Sorry to be MIA for a bit.  My mother has taken ill and I flew out to Florida last Friday to be with her and my Dad.  I wish I could say she is better, but unfortunately, she is still in the hospital and does not have a diagnosis yet.  Thankfully, my brother was able to fly down and he is with them now.
I had just about finished this fun card using my new to me Kraftin' Kimmie set, Dishin' the Dirt, before leaving for Florida last Friday.
I finished it up last night for the Saturday Challenge, 'Black and White'~


Instead of using my Copics, I got my Prismacolor Pencils out for the adorable image.  I was initially going to go all black and white, but then I decided I wanted a hint of pink to her cheeks, which led to some matting using my highly coveted stash of Blush Blossom cardstock. 
The sentiment is heat embossed with white ep.  I used a Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Scalloped Border Die, MFT Fishtail Flag Stax Die and 'CAS'ual Friday Casual Vine Fri-Die to dress up the card. 

Hope you can play along!

Lee Ann :)

2 comments:

  1. I hope your mum is better soon, Lee Ann. What a worry that must be for you. This is a beautiful card with gorgeous Prismacolor coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! Love that little image!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...