Thursday, June 11, 2015

Day 1 Kraftin' Kimmie Sneak Peek!

Hi Everyone and Welcome to Day One of the June Kraftin' Kimmie Sneak Peeks
We are sharing a preview of the fabby new set, Fin-tastic Friends!  


Want to see more??  :)

I have really been enjoying watercoloring lately, but some things I am still not willing to try.  :)  
My mermaid's hair and skin is colored with Copics while the rest is watercolored.  I also added some Wink of Stella glitter pen over much of the mermaid.  
The tail was stamped and colored a second time and fussy cut out, then added to the tail with dimensionals.  I also fussy cut the land and mermaid out (this was not planned, it is because I did not like my inital watercolored sky and water!).  After watercoloring new the sky and water, I added the mermaid scene with dimensionals to add, well, dimension to the scene. 
I decided to give the card a beach vacation feel and framed the image with a polaroid die cut, letting the tail pop out of the frame.  I had to add some texture with linen thread along with some baker's twine and finished it off with a fabby Seashell at the Seashore Button

I used a sketch from Sweet Sunday Sketch~


I am sure by now you are ready to see more amazing inspiration from the rest of the team, and it truly is Ah-mazing! Be sure to leave some love at each stop because one lucky stamper from all the comments this week is going to WIN some $$ to the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Shop!!

Enjoy the hop and thanks for stopping by and for your sweet comments!  

Lee Ann  :)

;

13 comments:

  1. LOVE your sooo cute card!!!!! She is Adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you colored this adorable image. The eyes are fabulous. Thanks for the inspiration:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Love how you've colored this adorable image!! Love the colors you used. Thanks for the great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's adorable! Lookie at them eyes! Love ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just adorable! I love the colors and the little image is colored to perfection! It really catches your eye!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the sentiment :) your colours all look great together too

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colors, the sparkle on her fins and her eyes!! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice! Love the color combinations.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...