Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Another Wonderful Wednesday Challenge!

Happy Hump Day Everyone!

I really cannot believe it is already July 15th; I could really let myself get depressed about starting back to school if I think about it- so I don't think about it! When in doubt, craft!
 It's Wednesday and that means it is time for another Wonderful Wednesday Challenge on the Kraftin' Kimmie blog.  As always, the challenge is 'Anything Goes'.


I have had this image colored up for months now but never decided what to do with it.  She was perfect for a few challenges this week- I used the sketch from MOJO Monday


and I am also linking up to Shopping Our Stash Challenge, which is 'Paper Piecing' this week.
I colored with Copics and paper pieced the vest.  Love these colors!  Added a few buttons and called it done!  I am trying to make all of my cards mailable these days.
 We hope you can join us; get krafty and link your creation up HERE!
AND...Do you know about the Linkie Party we are having?  Details are HERE

Have a Blessed Week!

Lee Ann :)

3 comments:

  1. What a fun card! Thanks for joining us this week at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Love that paper pieced vest, it really makes the image pop!
    Thanks for joining the SHOPPING OUR STASH crew for our "Paper Piecing" challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great composition and color integration! Your image is beautifully colored and the paper piecing is just seamless! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Shopping Our Stash!
    Hugz,
    Chana, DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...