Friday, January 22, 2016

Under the Wire with Retrosketches

Hello, Hello!

Hope you are all staying warm, especially those in the south east  and east coast.
I have had this card done for days and totally forgot to blog it, so I am sneaking it in at the late hour tonight so I can link it up to Retrosketches~


Here is the fun sketch~


I have to say, this was the most difficult card to photograph, EVER!  It still is not great, but for whatever reason, it did not like the camera.  So yes, I was outside on the deck in 6degree weather to get the photo!
The heart image is from Concord and 9th, 'Let's Chat'; the die is from Waffle Flower, and the background was made using Brushos.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Lee Ann  :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...