Wednesday, August 31, 2016

A SugarPea Designs Good Bye

Hello Everyone and Happy Wednesday!

You may have noticed that there was no new SugarPea Designs Challenge last week.  This was due to the new releases that were being previewed all week.  I hope you had a chance to check it out!  There are some adorable new sets- can't wait to get mine!
On another note, a sadder one (at least for me), this is my last challenge card for SPD as a DT member.  Our term is up and a new group will be inspiring you next week.  


Once my MOJO returned, this card came together super fast and easy.  I used this week's sketch~




This background was made using the shaving cream technique.  I made it over the summer at a crafty retreat.  I then colored the image and cropped much of it out to come up with a smaller circle to fit the sketch.  This sweet stork is from the Bundle of Joy Stamp Set.
The background panel is cut with- you guessed it- the Zig Zag Stitched Rectangles.  They have to be one of my best purchases, LOL!  The sentiment was stamped on a banner cut with the Stitched Flags Die Set.
Check out the rest of the team's amazing inspiration HERE on the blog and then why not leave them a little love and say good bye as this is their last challenge as part of the team as well.
As always, if you participate in the challenge, you are entered to win a gift certificate to the SPD store!


Thanks so much for stopping by and have a creative week!

Lee Ann  :)

5 comments:

  1. That background is so cool!!!! Another awesome card! I sure have enjoyed designing with you on the SugarPea team! You are always so creative!
    Hugs!
    Mackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, Lee Ann! That background is fabulous and works so well with your image. It's been great working with you on this team.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've been a joy on the SPD team my friend!! I hope you will pop by and play along with us when you can! 💗

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lee Ann, I LOVE this background you created! Such a fabulous technique! This stork reminds me of the Vlasic Pickels stork! LOL! XX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...