Monday, December 5, 2016

Vintage Christmas

Hello and Happy Monday! 

Hope your weekend was a good one! 

Today's card was made with the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Stamp Set, Old Fashioned Christmas


This single stamp is a silhouette image, but with the MISTI stamping tool, it makes adding multiple layered colors to this stamp a snap.  I used various shades of greens and brown for the tree trunks.  Once the image was completed, I cut a mask for it and sponged in the pink winter sky. 
To create the snow fall, I spattered some watered down white acrylic paint. 
I embellished with pine cones from the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Set, Christmas Pine

I am linking up to the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, 'Anything Goes'. 

Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous week!

Lee Ann :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...