Tuesday, February 6, 2018

30 Days of Coloring

Hi All! 

I have been trying to keep up with Kathy Racoosin's 'The Daily Marker 30 Day' coloring challenge.  While I have not colored daily, I have done fairly well overall.  I colored up this adorable image from MFT (retired) in a 'boy' and this 'girl' version. 


Isn't she cute?!  I used pointillism and colored her with Copics.  The circle panel is a piece of paper watercolored with distress ink and washed with a silver metallic watercolor. 
I used this week's sketch at Sketch Saturday~

As you can see, I rotated the sketch and used a vellum panel in place of a large background banner. 

I am also linking up to Addicted to Stamps and More- Make Your Mark~

Thanks for stopping by!

Lee Ann  


1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...