Sunday, April 22, 2018

Power Poppy Tulips

Hello Everyone!

Are you a watercoloring fan?  I sure am; I really enjoy seeing so many brilliant watercolor projects out there.  When it comes to doing, though, I find it very difficult. I either ace it, or it looks like a kindergartener did it.  No inbetween.  Can you relate?
It was time to change that.  I purchased the Arteza Real Brush Pens- got them at a great price and much more cost effective than the Zigs- yes, I have been spending too much $ lately.  It was time to practice watercoloring.
So here is the first piece I did with the Artezas~


I have a loooong way to go, but I do like how this turned out.  I used the sketch at Fusion Card
Challenge and the colors are from PowerPoppy's Hues to Use- I am about a week late with Power Poppy, but it took forever to get good lighting to get a pic.  I am also linking up to this month's 'Anything Goes' challenge at Die Cut Divas


On a side note, I had the privilege to see this beauty of a piece of artwork and more of Marcella's when I took part in the St Louis Coloring Road Trip with Kathy Raccosin. Amazing stuff I tell ya!

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful Sunday!

Lee Ann  


6 comments:

  1. Wow, gorgeous! I love watercolor -- the look, the process -- but I feel the same regarding my results these days. This turned out incredible. I'd be very happy with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did an amazing job with your new Artezas, Lee Ann! Your vase and flowers are beautiful! I also love how you added texture and dimension to your design by layering cheesecloth behind your focal point! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How beautiful. Eye-catching. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! Thanks for playing along with us at Fusion :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lee Ann.. OMG! Your coloring is AMAZING! In awe of you lady!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...